COOKIES: WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT TYPES DOES THIS SITE USE.
Cookies are small text files in which brief information relating to navigation on a particular website is stored, which will be installed on your device when you log in.
Based on the person who installs them on your terminal, cookies are divided into:
- Proprietary cookies (better known as "first party cookies"), installed by the site manager himself and able to monitor the actions performed, thus allowing you to navigate more efficiently;
- Third-party cookies, which are forwarded by websites or web servers, other than the one you are currently visiting, for the same purposes mentioned above.
Based on the purposes pursued, cookies are distinguished between:
- Technical cookies allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences you expressed while browsing or to authenticate you in the session. Your prior consent is not required for the installation of these cookies, while the manager's obligation to provide you with adequate information remains unaffected;
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information on how to use a site, such as the most visited pages or any error messages from these. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you, being aggregated and therefore anonymous. Their use only contributes to improving the functioning of a website.
- Profiling cookies are intended to create your profile and allow the site that installed them to send you advertising or to offer you services in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net.
Due to their particular invasiveness, European and Italian legislation require the user to be adequately informed about the use of these cookies, in order to be able to express their valid consent or not.
COOKIES USED BY AZZARETTI BISCOTTI
TECHNICAL COOKIES (WHICH DO NOT REQUEST YOUR CONSENT):
These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the site and allow you to access its functions (so-called navigation cookies) or to authenticate yourself in the session.
The use of functional cookies is also envisaged, which allow you to store your preferences and settings, thus improving your browsing experience within the site.
To ensure their functionality, these cookies are not usually deleted when the browser is closed; however, they have a predefined duration (generally up to a maximum of 2 years) and after this period they are automatically deactivated. These cookies and the data they collect will in no way be used for other purposes.
The installation of technical cookies takes place automatically following access to the site or to activate certain features (eg by selecting the "remember me" option). At any time you can always decide to disable them by changing the settings of your browser: in this case, however, you may encounter some problems in viewing the site.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES (WHICH DO NOT REQUEST YOUR CONSENT)
These cookies keep track of the choices made on the site and of the data relating to navigation, in order to carry out statistical analyzes, but they always and only do so in an anonymous and aggregate form, which therefore does not allow you to be identified.
INFORMATION ON THE DISABLING OF COOKIES
Control via browser: Commonly used browsers (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a generally and widely supported function.
Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will only have effect for that browser and on that device, unless options are active to unify preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found on the options or help page of the browser itself. Disabling technical cookies, however, can affect the full and / or correct functioning of various sites, including this site.
As a rule, the browsers used today:
- offer the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain navigation data;
- offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved, but the browsing data will still be acquired by the operator of the website visited;
- allow you to delete the cookies stored in whole or in part, but when you visit a website again they are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked.
The links to the support pages of the most popular browsers are indicated (with instructions on disabling cookies on these browsers):
Microsoft Edge (http://windows.microsoft.com/);
Safari (iOS) (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265);
Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/ Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome).
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled both in the manner described above and by referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph).
Online tools: it should be noted that from the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information about cookies, but also to verify the installation of numerous cookies on your browser / device and, where supported, also to disable them.